*The Following Press Release Was Issued By The Next Level Entertainment Consulting Inc.*
Banff, AB, Canada – October 5, 2020
Alternative/Skate Punk Band, All The Time Everywhere, announce Official Release Date for new EP ‘The Long Con,’ Plus a New Song Naming Contest
Canadian Alternative/Skate Punk band, All The Time Everywhere (ATTE), is building toward the release of their Sophomore EP, The Long Con, on November 16th. Following the release of the second track from the EP “Partition (Party’s Over)” and supported by both the Lyric video and Production video, the band is accelerating toward the release with a contest to name one of the tracks off the new EP.
“Long Post Alert (It’s Worth It! We Promise!). We will be releasing our new EP “The Long Con” on November 16th. But, in order to do that, we need YOUR help. One of the EP Tracks is still untitled and this is where YOU, the supporters of All The Time Everywhere, come in to play. Instead of us just calling it whatever, we decided to invite our supporters to name this song with great Prizes for you.
How To Enter:
1. LIKE this Post
2. CLICK on this link – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_5l-Y_a5Y to hear the untitled song and Subscribe to our Channel.
3. SHARE the song to your Facebook and/or Instagram profiles. Make sure you tag All The Time Everywhere and add your Title Suggestion for the name of this song in each share.
4. EARN POINTS – Each time you share the untitled song with tagging All The Time Everywhere and adding your Title Suggestion, you will get 25 points. An additional 10 points is added for each Like and/or Follow you receive on each post and another 25 points for each time someone else shares your post.
5. WIN – The person who has the most points will win the Prize Package. 3 Runner-Ups will also be given prizes. On November 16th, when we officially release “The Long Con,” we will also announce the winners of the contest.
– The Person with the Most Points will receive:
· Opening Credit recognition in the song’s Lyric Video
· Your name in the liner notes of “The Long Con”
· A $200 merchandise credit including a One-of-a-Kind T-shirt with “I Named This Song” printed
· A Private Show by All The Time Everywhere for you and your friends (In-person when Health Guidelines allow. Some restrictions apply.)
– The 3 people with the next highest Point Total will receive $100 merchandise credit.
So there it is. Have fun! ATTE would like to thank all of our supporters in advance for spreading the word. Good Luck!
Contest runs from October 5 – November 7, 2020.
(Please note that the Song Title is subject to final approval by ATTE and cannot contain Explicit, Derogatory or Harmful Language).”
About All The Time Everywhere
All The Time Everywhere (ATTE) first established themselves in the Kingston/Napanee, Ontario area and now calls Banff, AB home. Starting as an art project with a friend, ATTE has now elaborated into a sound that encompasses influences past and present combining energy, emotion and power. Band Leader, Aaron Lavigueur, relocated to Banff, Alberta in late 2019 to become both re-inspired and refocused on building his dream of being a working musician. The move has paid off in spades with the release of the second track of a new album, “The Long Con” and with the addition of new bandmates, Chris Cushman (bass), Ryan Pionteck (Lead guitar) and Terry Blanchard (drums). “The Long Con” features 6 exceptionally strong tracks that demonstrate a drastic step forward for Aaron and All The Time Everywhere.
Aggressive and in your face music with influences like Alexisonfire, Architects, Goldfinger, Face To Face, Lagwagon and The Fullblast, drives the sound of All The Time Everywhere. The boys set out to create music that draws influence from some of the greats of the past and spins them into a modern fresh sound. Catchy lyrics, brilliant gang vocal harmonies and an energetic live show grabs the audience from the start and never lets them go. Energy and memorable songs are the result of bearing down and writing an album with your life in the balance and executing the vision from start to finish. Now that the map is laid out, the lineup is ready to deliver a hard-hitting sound that you won’t forget.